Aluminium Awnings for windows and doors are ideal for industrial, commercial use, as well as for houses and townhouses. Their classic lines and interesting colours allow you to combine colours to best suit your colour scheme and taste. They are tailor made to your specific requirements.
Hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, designer stores, motels and a wide range of other businesses have them above their doors and windows for weather protection, heat reduction and to improve the aesthetics of their buildings.
Our Aluminium Awning collection is lightweight and does not require much maintenance because there are no moving parts that can wear out.
Advantages of Aluminium Awnings
- 90% Heat deflection.
- Allows hot air to escape and therefore draws cool air to flow through the panels cooling the area under the awning considerably.
- Can reduce the heat under the awning by up to 20%.
- Hail resistant.
- Impact resistant.
- Light weight but very durable.
- Low maintenance.
- No warping, bowing or stretching.
- Reduces the use of your air conditioner most importantly reducing power bills.
- Resistant to corrosion.
- Self cleaning (rain).
- There are different colours.
- They are anti-ageing.
- They have a longer life span than most other types of awnings.
- UV resistant.
- Wind resistant.
Uses of Aluminium Awnings
- Air conditioner protection.
- ATM machines.
- Doors for rain and sun protection.
- Generator protection.
- Improving the aesthetics of your home or office building.
- Vending machines.
- Walk ways.
- Windows for rain and sun protection.