They are both aesthetically pleasing and practical; they control the amount of sunlight entering a building, factory or home.
Leading architects use them as design features to create astounding layering and depth to their designs turning an ordinary building into a work of art.
Advantages of Aluminium Sun Louvres
- They improve the aesthetics of the building.
- Reduce direct radiation.
- Being white on the inside they eliminate glare.
- Reduce air-conditioning bills.
- They can be installed both horizontally and vertically depending on the client’s requirements.
- Architects use them to deflect sunlight and to create different and unusual finishes.
- They improve the value of your property during renovations.
- Natural air flow is not disrupted.
- They are quick and easy to install.
- They are functional.
- They are manufactured from aluminium and have an unlimited lifespan.